Retail Project Consultant
- Determining the scope of retail projects via consultation and investigation.
- Analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, and risks of existing project plans, as well as recommending improvements.
- Identifying project parameters and specifications.
- Performing cost calculations and coordinating budgets with financial departments.
- Allocating personnel and resources to project tasks.
- Collaborating across departments to set realistic project targets and timeframes.
- Providing guidance and monitoring the progress made with each project stage.
- Facilitating suitable interventions to prevent costly delays.
- Presenting project progress updates to senior executives.
Bachelor’s degree in project management, business administration, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail project consultancy.
- Extensive industry knowledge.
- Advance proficiency in project management software.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders.
• Great organizational and time-management skills.
- Tenure: Permanent
- Offered Salary: Open
- Location: South
- Industry: Information and Communications Technology
- Experience: 5 years related experience
- Qualification: Bachelor degree